If you have a freezer full of deer meat, you are probably looking for some Venison Recipes that are quick and easy!
You can’t get much easier than Venison crock pot recipes!
The Deer Meat Sandwiches Recipe is still one of our favorites, however to try something new I made these Venison Fajitas and loved them!
If you don’t have any tortillas available, you could serve the venison over rice!
Venison Fajitas Crock Pot Recipe
- 3 lbs Venison steak or roasts sliced thinly
- 3 T Olive Oil
- 4 T Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper Sliced
- 1 Red Pepper Sliced
- 1-2 Onions Sliced
- Sour Cream and Salsa
- Mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, seasoned salt, chili powder and crushed red pepper in crockpot
- Add Venison and Mix well
- Cover and Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6+ hours on low
- Add Sliced Onions and Peppers the last hour of cooking*
- Serve on soft tortilla shells with sour cream and salsa
*If you have family members who do not like onions and peppers, you could simply sauté them separately in a skillet. Recipe adapted from A Ranch Mom
Be sure to check out the other Venison Recipes:
Deer Meat Sandwiches Crock Pot Recipe
Vegetable Venison Soup with V8 Juice Crock Pot Recipe