Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
I posted this Cheesy Chicken Noodle casserole recipe almost 4 years ago and it’s still one of my daughter’s favorite meals!
This Chicken Casserole Recipe is very inexpensive if you stock-up on the ingredients when they are on sale! Plus it’s very quick and easy to make. I can throw this chicken casserole recipe together in no time at all! I have to admit that sometimes I leave out the chicken 🙂
Cheesy Chicken and Noodle Recipe
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (this is a MUST)
- 1-2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
See the directions below!
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Stir in the chicken, onion, peppers, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Add noodles and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and cheese is melted.
For Dessert try our Homemade Pumpkin Roll!
This Chicken Casserole Recipe was adapted from Taste of Home.