Pumpkin Roll Recipe with Cream Cheese Filling
Go here to check out other recipes on Lady Savings!
I have been making this same pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling recipe for about 15 years now! I make it both with and without nuts to make everyone in my household happy! This pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling recipe is so easy to make and tastes delicious. My kids would even help me make this when they were younger!
Pumpkin Roll Ingredients
2/3 cup Pumpkin
1 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
- Mix above ingredients (except walnuts)
- Spread mixture onto a greased cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Sprinkle with walnuts (optional)
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on a dish towel.
- Remove Pumpkin Roll from oven and flip onto the dishtowel.
- Quickly peel back the wax paper and let cool while making the filling.
Cream Cheese Filling Recipe Ingredients
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Tb Margarine
- Mix cream cheese and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until creamy.
- Spread the cream cheese filling on the pumpkin roll.
- Roll the Pumpkin roll beginning at one end and place the edge side down.
- Refrigerate or Freeze – these freeze really well!
**This pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling recipe came from a local bank’s cookbook that they sold for a fundraiser many years ago – I’m unsure if this is an original recipe that was submitted or if it originated elsewhere. – It looks like this recipe is similar to one found here. (Thanks John!)
Checkout the LadySavings Recipe Page for my personal favorites!