No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
If you are craving cookie dough but want a healthier alternative, you have to try these No Bake Energy Bites! Oats, Peanut Butter, Flaxseed (or Wheat Germ) along with other ingredients make up these healthy snacks that are quick and easy to make!
You can tweak the recipe and add other ingredients that you or your family like.
I added M&M’s (I didn’t have the mini ones) and nonpareils (aka- ball sprinkles) to some of mine. What will you add?
Click Below for Recipe! WARNING…..it’s hard to not eat the whole batch! These make the perfect after-school snack!
Recipe slightly adapted from Smashed Peas & Carrots
No Bake Energy BitesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter I use crunchy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2/3 - 1 cup coconut flakes regular or toasted
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed or wheat germ
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (or more)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- M&M’s, nonpareils, nuts, raisins or any ingredient you would like to add!
- Mix all ingredients together
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes (while eating a nice big spoonful of the “dough”)
- Roll into balls….any size you like!
- Can be refrigerated for up to 1 week (if they last that long!)