Imitation Crab Soup Recipe
I posted this Cream of Crab Soup recipe using imitation crab meat a while back but wanted to post it again since the weather is starting to turn cooler and a hot soup will go wonderfully with your dinner!
I’ve been making this Crab Recipe for many years especially since it’s inexpensive and very easy to make – the hardest part is simply peeling the potato!
This is a great way to turn an ordinary can of soup into dinner 🙂
Best Cream of Crab Soup Recipe
- 1 quart half & half cream or whole milk
- 1 can condensed New England clam chowder undiluted
- 1-2 medium potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 8oz imitation crabmeat flaked
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring Half & Half Cream and New England Clam Chowder to a boil
- Add Potatoes, salt and pepper
- Reduce Heat and simmer 15-20 minutes uncovered until potatoes are tender
- Stir in crab meat and heat through
This Cream of Crab Soup is so simple to make – Just 4 ingredients plus salt & pepper! Recipe is adapted from Taste of Home.