Giant Eagle Coupon Policy Change 2015
It’s official. Giant Eagle’s coupon policy will be changing on 9/28/15! Thanks to Alicia from the Giant Eagle Couponers Group for letting us know and for the pictures of the changes.
We have some changes and some things that are just clarified better. You can see the pictures and more details HERE! If you are looking for the current Giant Eagle Deals AND the New matchup that starts Thursday, go HERE!
Highlights of NEW Giant Eagle Coupon Policy:
- Limit of 5 “like” insert coupons.
- Limit of 2 “like” printables.
(stayed the same)
- If a coupon has a more restrictive limit, that limit will apply.
(most GE’s were following this anyway)
- No Stacking – not even store coupons.
(many used to allow stacking store coupons with manufacturer coupons)
- Coupon value cannot exceed price.
(they used to adjust down)
- Over 20 coupons and you cannot use self-checkout.
(before they just said “large amounts”)
- Coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled.
(they used to allow any coupon that automatically doubled to double)
- …………and more
See the new policy Giant Eagle Coupon Policy HERE!
Thanks again Alicia!