Checkout51 Rebate App
If you love the ibotta App, you are going to go CRAZY for Checkout 51! Go here and either sign-up by email or with your Facebook account to get started. You then simply put in your location to see the current deals. Checkout 51 offers will change every Thursday. The AMAZINGLY COOL thing is that you can “Stack” these rewards with ibotta if they both have the same offer.
I have good news for those that do not have a smart phone and cannot use ibotta. Checkout 51 does NOT REQUIRE a Smart Phone!! You can upload your receipts right from your computer! One thing I like about Checkout 51 BETTER than I like about ibotta App is that I don’t have to share on Facebook, tweet, take polls etc. to activate the offer.
How Checkout 51 works
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- We’ll confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and we’ll mail a check your way.
- Using our mobile app? Our designer came up with this pretty How It Works guide to show you how it’s done. You can also skip right to the photo-taking tips!
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- We can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. (We currently support the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.)
- Receipts submitted must be in English.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
Check out the current Checkout51 offers.