It’s not Christmas without my mom’s homemade peanut butter fudge. She makes her Fudge Recipe both with and without nuts to please everyone! If you love Peanut Butter, you’ll want to make this!
This Peanut Butter Fudge freezes really well and even tastes amazing while it’s still frozen. My poor freezer has been opened and shut about 100 times today! I break off a “little” piece at a time and then go back for more 2 seconds later!
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Ingredients
- 3 Cups White Sugar
- 1 1/2 Sticks of Margarine
- 2/3 Cups Pet Milk
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 7oz Marshmallow Creme
- 1 Tb Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts (optional)
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Directions
- Melt margarine in a heavy duty pot on the stove.
- Add the Sugar and milk and stir
- Continue stirring over medium-high heat until it boils
- Reduce heat to medium and boil while stirring constantly for 5 minutes
- Quickly Add Peanut Butter, Marshmallow Creme, Vanilla, Cocoa, and Nuts (optional)
- Stir until well combined (Again, do this quickly before it sets up)
- Pour into a greased 13×9 pan (for easy clean-up and removal, you can line your pan with aluminum foil)
- Let cool and then cut into squares
Click below to see my son’s video that demonstrates how to make this fudge!