$2/1 Ajax Laundry Detergent Coupon = $.50 at Walmart!

ajax detergent at Walmart

(Thanks to Hip 2 Save for Photo & deal)

Ajax Laundry Detergent Deal at Walmart!

Update:  This coupon may be gone now :(  Let me know if you still see it!

Run and grab this High-Value $2/1 Ajax Laundry Detergent Coupon found under zip code 77477!  You can grab a 39 load bottle at Walmart for just 50¢……Awesome!!  Stock-up!!

ajax detergent

Ajax Laundry Detergent $2.50
$2/1 Ajax Laundry Detergent Printable Coupon (zip 77477)
Final Price: 50¢

See more Walmart Deals here!

View more Ajax Coupons

• jackie p April 22, 2014, 11:17 am

I’ve never used this detergent before. Do you guys like it?

• Tammy April 22, 2014, 11:41 am

I haven’t tried it yet either…I have 2 coupons printed and ready to hit my hubby’s computer so I can snag some bottles! I will use anything though – as long as it’s HE :) If it’s for our actual clothes, I try to use “sensitive skin” formulas (not sure if they carry something like that) but for towels, I will use regular.

• Molly April 22, 2014, 12:40 pm

I never tried it either but sounds good. I usually buy anything thats a good deal on detergent for my husbands work clothes. He works at the power plants…so his clothes get so dirty with coal dust that I’ll use anything b/c it seems like i’m washing them so much. I just can’t use regular purex…he broke out in a crazy rash when I did, which sucks b/c I can get some crazy deals sometimes! lol

• Jackie April 23, 2014, 11:44 am

Never tried it, but I’m willing to use that coupon and give it a try. I can always add powder bleach or booster to my load, if need be…

• jackie p April 22, 2014, 11:56 am

Thanks! I was thinking for .50, I can try it on the towels and see what I think. Also, I just saw this on a site. I know we had a pretty good deal several weeks ago on these, so in case anyone has them.

Oscar Mayer Recall 2014

APRIL 20, 2014 – Kraft is recalling a whopping 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer Classic Wieners with “Est. 537H” inside the USDA mark of inspection and “USE BY 16 Jun 2014″. What’s the reason? May contain Classic Cheese Dogs which isn’t stated on the label of ingredients. As you may know, the Classic Cheese Dogs is a different product with different ingredients. For full details, go to Oscar Mayer Recall 2014!

How to handle this issue?
    If you have any of the products stated, try returning it to your store of purchase or contact Kraft at (855) 688-4386 for more information

Personally, I dont see the issue (unless you have an allergy to something in the classic cheese ones), but just in case.

• Molly April 22, 2014, 12:41 pm

I saw that…but there would only be an issue if you were allergic to dairy..right? Otherwise, shouldn’t have to worry, right?

• Jackie p April 22, 2014, 2:29 pm

Thats the way i took it. You should be good if ypu arent allergic to anything in them. I guess you could always call kraft, but thats the only reason they gave online.

• joann April 22, 2014, 12:06 pm

either the site is getting slammed or they are about to remove the coupon because I got 1 print and now both my phones and computer are not letting me print it

• sam April 22, 2014, 1:12 pm

cant get it :(

• Tammy April 22, 2014, 2:23 pm

It’s gone now :(

• Michelle April 24, 2014, 2:31 pm

I went to Walmart today and mine doesn’t have this item :(

• Tammy April 24, 2014, 2:49 pm

It’s a newer item so hopefully your store gets it before the coupon expires :)