Giant Eagle Deal: Hatfield Ham Steak for only $.50 (reg. $3.49!)

hatfield ham at Giant Eagle

Amazing Giant Eagle Deal on Hatfield Ham Steaks!

*Update:  Be sure to read the comments below!  It looks like Pittsburgh24’s cashier put hers thru but the coupon wanted a “weight” entered. However, BethelPark9’s cashier and customer service would not take it.   You may want place the ham at the end of your order and show the cashier the hatfield ham along with the coupon that doesn’t have any exclusions.  Let us know how it goes at your store!

Wow!  Rose just found an amazing deal!  Giant Eagle has a sale on their 8oz Hatfield Ham Steaks thru 4/30/14 and we have a high-value Hatfield Ham coupon with NO Size restrictions!!  Rose and I have both scored this deal in the past with no problems!

I’ll be adding this deal to the OVER 30 Easy Deals with Printable Coupons Post!

Hatfield Ham Steak 8oz $2.50 (thru 4/30)
$2/1 ANY Hatfield Ham (zip code 19606)
Final Price: 50¢
*reg. $3.49!

If you don’t see this $2/1 ANY Hatfield Ham, enter zip code 19606, then refresh the page or click the link again.  This will bring the coupon to the front and have it clipped for you :)

Giant Eagle has 4 different Hatfield Ham Steaks to choose from:

• Hardwood Smoked Honey Ham Steak
  • Sweet Brown Sugar
  • Classic
  • Hickory Smoked

(Thanks Rose!!)

• kim April 4, 2014, 10:04 am

I cannot find the coupon using the zipcode provided.

• Kristy April 4, 2014, 10:07 am

I just printed it with that zip code :)

• Tammy April 4, 2014, 10:22 am

Sorry about that – when I first posted, I entered the wrong zip – I was so excited about the deal that my fingers were typing faster than my brain was thinking :)

• Kim April 4, 2014, 10:09 am

Ok, works for me with 19606.

• Sandy M April 4, 2014, 10:42 am

this is a great deal! Their ham is so good.

• Jenny April 4, 2014, 11:21 am

Are these available at most stores or is it regional? I’ve never seen them, but it’s quite possible I’ve missed them.

• Tammy April 5, 2014, 1:00 pm

Hmm…I’m not sure – I think they are at most stores since those of us that have seen them are from different areas. It’s worth a look!

• sheri April 4, 2014, 11:40 am

Where are these located? I’m thinking by the prepackaged meats?
    Thank you!

• Pittsbrgh24 April 4, 2014, 3:07 pm

They are usually located near the Tyson chicken strips, mancini meatballs and hams (near the hot dogs)

• Jackie April 4, 2014, 3:59 pm

Yay! Im gonna have to look for these. Perfect timing with easter coming up

• Pittsbrgh24 April 5, 2014, 7:40 am

I went and used 2 of these last night. The cashier said it kept asking her for the weight so she just put it through under grocery.

• BethelPark9 April 5, 2014, 10:35 am

My cashier wouldn’t put it through and sent me to the Service Desk who refused to help me out. Do you think I should call Customer Service? Would it do any good?

• Kim April 5, 2014, 12:18 pm

Absolutely call customer service! Let them know the way that store is treating their customers.

• Valerie G April 5, 2014, 2:20 pm

Honestly, I think they were right. It is for a “ham”, not “ham product” which Hatfield also routinely produces coupons for. That’s why Pittsbrgh24’s register asked for the weight. If you can get it to scan without beeping, good for you, but personally I wouldn’t push it. Just my opinion, your mileage may vary :-)

• Tammy April 5, 2014, 4:34 pm

I just sent them a message on Facebook so hopefully they will respond :) I can see it both ways – if my cashier wouldn’t take it, I wouldn’t argue over it. I’ll update the deal once I hear back from them.

• Jackie p April 5, 2014, 4:48 pm

Wow. That kinda reminds me of the clairol coupon a while back, where they meant for it to be only for hair color, but all it said was “any clairol”,

• Joann April 5, 2014, 6:25 pm

I just bought 2 and there was no beep, it went right through. Looking at the coupon I really do think it is intended for an actual ham and since I already printed the coupon I used it. FYI there is only 1 slice of ham in the package, and I belong to a family 5, so I won’t be printing anymore even if it is legit. It feels like buying trial size items because of the no restrictions lol. Thanks for the heads up though!

• Joyce April 7, 2014, 8:13 am

I bought 2 at the Mentor, Ohio Giant Eagle Friday night and the coupon went through with no problems.