Garnier Fructis Coupons = Money Maker at Giant Eagle!

Garnier Fructis Coupons

Garnier Fructis Coupons and Deals

Garnier Fructis Hair Care and Skin Care will be on sale starting Thursday at Giant Eagle with a bonus fuelperks deals plus we have Garnier Fructis coupons to turn some of these deals into money makers!  I’m talking about a BIG money maker when you buy 4 Garnier Shampoos or Conditioners!

Go here to see the NEW Giant Eagle Ad and stay tuned for more sneak peek deals :) (the page takes a moment to load)

20¢ Bonus Fuelperks wyb 4
($6 value wyb 30 gallons; $3 value wyb 15 gallons)
Garnier Fructis Hair Care Products $2.50 each

$2/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner from 1/12 RP
$1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment from 2/2 RP
$1/1 Shampoo or Conditioner Printable Coupon (nla)
$1/1 Garnier Style Product from 2/2 RP
$1/1 Garnier Style Product from 1/12 RP
Pay: As low as $2 for 4 and earn 20¢ fuelperks
Final Price: 4 for FREE plus $4 money maker after fuelperks wyb 30 gallons
or 4 for FREE plus $1 Money Maker after fuelperks wyb 15 gallons!

20¢ Bonus Fuelperks wyb 2 Participating Garnier Hair Colors
($6 value wyb 30 gallons; $3 value wyb 15 gallons)
Garnier Hair Color $1 Off = $6.99 for Nutrisse and $8.99 for Olia
$3/1 Olia from 1/12 RP
$2/1 Nutrisse from 2/2 RP
$2/1 Nutrisse Printable Coupon
Pay: As low as $9.98 for 2 Nutrisse and earn 20¢ fuelperks
Final Price: $3.98 for 2 after fuelperks wyb 30 gallons ($1.99 each)
or $6.98 for 2 after fuelperks wyb 15 gallons ($3.49 each)

20¢ Bonus Fuelperks wyb 2 Participating Garnier Skin Care Preoducts
($6 value wyb 30 gallons; $3 value wyb 15 gallons)
Garnier Skin Care B1G1 50% Off
Garnier Cleansing Towelettes as low as $5.59 = $8.39 wyb 2
Garnier Moisture Cream as low as $8.49 = $12.74 each wyb 2
$3/2 Garnier Cleansers Printable Coupon
$1/1 Garnier Cleansers Printable Coupon

$1/1 Garnier Cleanser from 2/2 RP
$3 off Garnier Cleanser and Moisturizer from 1/12 RP
Pay: As low as $5.39 for 2 Cleansing Towelettes and earn 20¢ fuelperks
Final Price: 2 Cleansing Towelettes for FREE plus 61¢ money maker after fuelperks wyb 30 gallons
or 2 for $3.29 after fuelperks wyb 15 gallons ($1.65 each)

• Army Wife February 4, 2014, 8:33 am

I have a question about the Garnier Skin Products deal

If the Garnier Moisture Cream is $8.49 and it’s B1G1 half off, wouldn’t they be $6.36. Can you use the $3 off Garnier Cleanser and Moisturizer from 1/12 RP to make them $3.36 each? Then with the $6.00 off in fuel perks would they be .36¢ each? Let me know if I messed it up! Some times I’m not that great with math!

Thank you!

• Ndlpntr February 4, 2014, 10:11 am

The catch is the coupon says One cleanser AND One moisturizer. So you probably only get to use one $3 coupon. I don’t believe the scenario will work as posted if you only get 2 towelettes.

• jackie p February 4, 2014, 10:18 am

I’m super excited about this seeing as this is my favorite shampoo.

• Rosebud February 4, 2014, 10:48 am

Thanks for the link to the new ad–makes it easy to look up sale items. Though, not seeing many exceptional sales this week. Found the Dole fruit cups sale $2 and there’s a 50/1 for the Dole grapefruit in the 1/19SS=$1 a pack.

• Maryb February 4, 2014, 1:19 pm

can you use a BOGO cpn and a cents off cpn for 2 items? I have a BOGO simple cleanser and a $1 off one cleanser. Thanks.

• Tammy February 4, 2014, 2:29 pm

Usually you cannot use both together – it may be up to your local Giant Eagle, however, many of the BOGO coupons that have come out recently are coded for 2 products so basically the BOGO coupon will be connected to both coupons and when you try to use a $1/1 it will beep since a coupon was already used. Hope that makes sense :)

• Rosebud February 4, 2014, 4:10 pm

The Hanover frozen Purple Line and Bean Essentials will be on sale for $1. I just printed 50/1 Hanover Bean Essentials from the Grocery IQ and the Coupons.Com app from my Ipod. I don’t know what zipcode since those apps are set at an unknown zipcode. Anyway, IF the coupon doubles that will make for FREE Hanover Beans!

• Rosebud February 4, 2014, 4:13 pm

Which reminds me, IF there is a way to change the zipcode on the Grocery IQ app and the Coupons.Com app, please report. TIA

• Tammy February 4, 2014, 4:19 pm

I don’t use the grocery IQ app but for coupons.com app, the very first page click “settings” on the very bottom. Then, click on “My location” and enter your zip.

• Rosebud February 4, 2014, 10:33 pm

Thanks. I did that and was able to change the zipcode to 77477 on the coupons.com app and got better coupons. Also, seems the 50/2 Twix and the 50/2 Mars/Milky Way coupons have just reset as I didn’t see them earlier today during any of my coupon printing and now see them/was just able to print more!

• Tammy February 5, 2014, 9:05 am

Thanks! I just printed mine and got that posted :) Don’t you just love the zip 77477! That’s the one I am usually using. A year or 2 ago, 90210 was the hot zip code that had the most coupons but that one kinda fizzled out and 77477 took over :)

• ndlpntr February 4, 2014, 4:33 pm

I have not figured out how to change the grocery IQ zip either but if I know I am looking for a specific coupon I type in the name of that coupon on top and so far it seems to come up even f it hasn’t been visible in my normal zip code

• Rosebud February 4, 2014, 5:12 pm

Thanks Tammy and ndlpntr for info on changing zipcode/or typing in coupon wanted on GroceryIQ and Coupons.Com app! Much appreciated.