Kraft Cheese only $1 at Shop ‘n Save! (NO Coupons Required!)

Kraft Cheese Deal
Shop ‘n Save Deal

Shop ‘n Save has one Smoking Hot Deal going on that doesn’t require ANY Coupons!

Now thru 2/5/14, buy 5 participating products with your Perks Card and save $5 Instantly.  Many awesome products are participating in this promotion but the BEST deal in my opinion is the Kraft Cheese!  Get the blocks or the shredded cheese for only $1 each wyb groups of 5!  Shop ‘n Save does not list a limit of how many groups of 5 you can do in a single transaction but if you intend on purchasing many be sure to ask them before checking out!

Click below to see the Kraft Cheese Deal and other Shop ‘n Save Deals!

Kraft Chunk or Shredded Cheese $2
Buy 5 and Save $5 Instantly
Final Price: $1 each wyb a total of 5 participating products

Kraft American Cheese Singles $2.50
Final Price: $1.50 each wyb a total of 5 participating products

Crystal Light 10oz package $1.99
$1/2 from 1/5 SS (Thanks Vicki!)
Final Price: 49¢ each wyb a total of 5 participating products

Planters 16oz Jar Dry Roasted Peanuts $3.99
$1/2 Planters Nuts Printable Coupon or from 1/26 SS
Final Price: $1.99 each wyb a total of 5 participating products
(51¢ cheaper than Giant Eagle’s Deal this week!)

Claussen Pickles $2.99
55¢/1 or $1/2 from 1/12 SS
Final Price: As low as 89¢ each wyb a total of 5 participating products
*using the 55¢/1 coupon!

Maxwell House Instant Coffee $4.99
$1/1 from 1/26 SS
Final Price: $2.99 each wyb a total of 5 participating products!
*currently $5.79 ($4.79 after coupon) at Giant Eagle!

Velveeta Shells and Cheese $2.49
75¢/1 Any Vevlveeta Shells & Cheese Coupon
Final Price: As low as FREE wyb a total of 5 participating products
0r 74¢ if your Shop ‘n Save doesn’t double internet coupons

Oscar mayer Deli Shave Meats $3.50
$1/2 from 1/12 SS
Final Price: $2 each wyb a total of 5 participating products

Kraft Miracle Whip $3.99
50¢/1 Kraft Miracle Whip Printable
Final Price: $1.99 each wyb a total of 5 participating products
*or $2.49 if your Shop ‘n Save doesn’t double internet coupons

Kraft Recipe Makers $3.49
$1/1 Kraft Recipe Makers Printable
Final Price: $1.49 each wyb a total of 5 participating products
*these are FREE if you Dollar Tree carries them!
(I’m working on Dollar Tree Deals now!)

…..There are many more participating products!  Be sure to see the full list in your local Shop ‘n Save Ad!  Remember that Shop ‘n Save prices and ad vary by region.

• Dawn January 30, 2014, 1:11 pm

Do you happen to know the shop n save coupon policy?

• Tammy February 20, 2014, 10:30 am

Their Policy varies by store unfortunately so you’ll need to ask the cashier or the Customer service….this is one thing I dislike about SNS.

• ndlpntr January 30, 2014, 4:02 pm

Where is Shop ‘n save? When I plugged my zip code in they say no locations. must not be in the Cleveland area?

• Tammy January 30, 2014, 4:23 pm

I think these ones are mainly in the WV and PA area…that’s one thing I dislike about SNS – their ads are regional :( I hardly post about them but this deal was too good to skip :) I was hoping more GE shoppers would have a SNS near them with the same deal!

• Vicky January 30, 2014, 8:21 pm

I have a question you may be able to answer. I have Kuhn’s in my area who has an in ad Manufactures Coupon for $5/5 ..can I pair this with the sale going on at SNS? They often have the same deals going on at the same time but this coupon on the Front Page of the Kuhn’s add states it is a Kraft manufactures coupon. I’m sure this is the same deal that SNS is having but it’s build into the ad price. What are your thoughts?

• Tammy January 30, 2014, 8:33 pm

Shop ‘n Save’s coupon policy varies by store so it’s hard to say. If the Kuhn’s coupon is a manufacturer coupon that can be used anywhere then I don’t see why they wouldn’t take it. It’s definitely worth asking them about it for a great deal like this :)

• Vicky January 30, 2014, 8:40 pm

I’m def going to try it. If they won’t take it for some odd reason, I’ll PM the prices and quantities at Wal-Mart and use the mani coupon there.
        Thanks so much for your input. I don’t go to SNS a whole lot but this is worth a try.

• Vicki January 31, 2014, 7:06 am

Let us know Vicky because the Foodland ad has the same coupon and I was wondering if it would. I had seen somewhere else about the coupon (west coast stores) that were mentioning this q and that it is a mfr so hopefully it is a go :) I do not want to do the wrong thing, hate miss use of coupons. Btw Tammy there is a coupon in the 1/5 SS $1/2 Crystal Light, making them 49 cents ea :) Super excited because we are a diabetic house and these are a favorite in our house!!

• Tammy January 31, 2014, 7:49 am

Thanks! I’ll get that added! I don’t think Pitt received that coupon? It must be those lucky Ohio folks that got it :)

• Vicki January 31, 2014, 9:08 pm

Yes, we got it :)

• Sara January 31, 2014, 8:30 am

I love SNS; they really have some great deals! But, I did have an issue over the summer with a similar coupon deal. The store in Cranberry twp, PA would not allow me to use a manufacturer’s coupon from the Foodland insert for PowerAde along with their store’s sale on the product. It didn’t make the items free, but pretty cheap. I had done it a few times before (on different weeks), but then they decided that because the “promotion” they were running was the same as the coupon Foodland was offering, they wouldn’t allow me to “double dip”. I’m sure YMMV depending on the store, but that’s what I was told and it sounds like your situation is similar. HTH! :)

• Tammy January 31, 2014, 8:43 am

I had a similar issue but I wasn’t using a manufacturer coupon from another store’s paper – just a plain old manufacturer coupon. I was using it last time the cheese was on sale for really cheap and the cashier had to ask another cashier if she could take the coupon since the item was already on sale…..really? What would be the point of couponing if we couldn’t use coupons on sale items? :) I’m hoping to go to SNS today – I wonder if any cheese will be left?!

• Sara January 31, 2014, 8:47 am

The Cranberry Twp SNS had an entire refrigerated bin filled with all different types of Kraft Cheese. I was really impressed with how well stocked they were! They were wiped out of Kraft dressings on the shelf, but then I checked there “sale” aisle and they had tons! The only thing I wasn’t able to get was the Velveeta shells and cheese dinners (in plain); I had to get the bacon flavored ones, but my sons LOVE bacon, so it wasn’t a big deal. :)