Mama Mancini’s Meatballs only $1.49 (reg. $7 or more!)

mama mancini's coupon

WooHoo!  The Candy Bar Coupons have RESET = 17¢ at Giant Eagle!

*Update: Be sure to check out the NEW Giant Eagle Ad Deals for February 6th – 12th as well as the deals for those who “Aint’ Got No Time”!  This list contains only the BEST Deals with a quick-link to grab all the coupons.com coupons at once!

The Mama Mancini’s Meatballs are currently $4.99 at Giant Eagle (thru 2/12) which still makes for a GREAT Deal plus the coupon has RESET!

I went shopping at Kroger last night and spotted an awesome deal on the Mama Mancini’s Meatballs. I remembered that I recently saw a High-Value $2/1 Mama Mancini’s coupon so I thought I would wait and grab these once I had the coupon.  These refrigerated meatballs are usually PRICEY!  To my surprise, I checked the Giant Eagle price and it was BETTER than Kroger’s!

Kroger Deal
Mama Mancini’s Meatballs $4.49 (thru 2/4)
$2/1 Mama Mancini’s Printable Coupon (zip 43211) – Ohio only (Thanks Denise!)
55¢/1 Peelie
Final Price: As low as $2.49
*reg. $7.49!

Giant Eagle Deal
Mama Mancini’s Meatballs $3.49 (thru 1/22)
$2/1 Mama Mancini’s Printable Coupon (zip 43211) – Ohio Only
These may have the 55¢/1 peelies as well
Final Price: $1.49————–CRAZY!!!
*reg. $6.98

Giant Eagle Couponers Group

• Dana January 18, 2014, 3:28 pm

Hey Tammy, where did you find these in giant eagle? I searched last time they were on sale and couldn’t find them!

• Tammy January 18, 2014, 3:29 pm

They were near the Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken and Hot Dogs at my store. These are refrigerated and not frozen. When I first started looking for them, I was searching the freezer section!

• Dana January 18, 2014, 3:35 pm

Thanks! I’ll give it another try :)

• Isabelle January 18, 2014, 4:53 pm

I had to get help finding these. I was looking in the freezer, too! They were worth finding, especially at this price. It made for a good & easy dinner, well received.

• marge January 18, 2014, 5:41 pm

You should note this coupon is only valid in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana, because I cannot use it in PA.

• Tammy January 18, 2014, 7:14 pm

I updated the post soon after posting it – someone mentioned it on Facebook. That’s a bummer for us PA folks! I wonder why they restricted it to only 3 states and why they had it in such small writing?

• Jackie p January 19, 2014, 2:46 pm

I wonder if they did it bc of people using different zips. I used my parents zip in nc and found this one, and its only valid in nc and sc.

• Tammy January 19, 2014, 4:12 pm

That could have been why! I think they should make sure it’s clearly written in large print so that couponers don’t accidentally use it in a state that isn’t listed and the store doesn’t get reimbursed.

• Jackie p January 19, 2014, 5:56 pm

I hope it just this time and not a sign of whats to come. I love when we find things from other states that we dont have.