Reminder: Cottonelle Toilet Paper as low as 99¢ at Kmart

Cottonelle:Viva Deal at Kmart

Reminder:  This is such a GREAT Deal on Cottonelle at Kmart that I wanted to post one more time before the deal ends!  Even if you do not have ANY Coupons….this is STILL a Stock-Up Deal!!  Thanks to Seth for the picture above!

Seth even had $15 worth of points on his Shop Your Way Rewards Card that made for an even BETTER deal!  Hopefully some of you guys get a nice surprise like that too :)  This deal is good thru  Saturday 11/9!

Buy 3 participating Cottonelle, Viva or Kleenex Products and get $3 Off Instantly
(Limit (1) $3 Instant Savings per Transaction)
Buy 3 Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue 12 big Rolls @ $3.99 = $11.97
Use: (3) $1/1 or 50¢/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper from 10/13 SS (subtracts as much as $3)
or 55¢/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper
or $1.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12pack AND 1 Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes Printable
Get $3 Instant Savings for buying 3
PLUS Get $3 OYNO wyb 3
Final Price: As low as $2.97 = 99¢ each wyb 3! (8¢/ big roll!)

Buy 3 Viva Paper Towels 6 Rolls @ $3.99 = $11.97
Use: (3) $1/1 Viva Paper Towels printable or from 10/13 SS (subtracts $3)
Or 50¢/1 Viva Paper Towels Big Rolls printable
Get $3 Instant Savings for buying 3
Final Price: $5.97 for 3 packs of Viva = $1.99/pack = 33¢/roll!

Buy 3 Cottonelle Flushable Wipes 140ct. @ $3.99 = $11.97
Use: (1) 55¢/2 Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths (subtracts 55¢)
$1.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12pack AND 1 Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes Printable
Get $3 Instant Savings for buying 3
Final Price: $8.42 for 3 = $2.81  each

Buy 3 Kleenex Tissues multi-pack @ $3.99 = $11.97
Use: (3) 75¢/1 from 10/27 SS (subtracts $2.25)
50¢/1 from 9/22 SS (exp 11/3), Printable or printable
Get $3 Instant Savings
Final Price: $6.72 for 3 packs = $2.24 per 3 pack or $1.12 per box!

• Heather T November 8, 2013, 9:58 am

Unfortunately my cats did not print out when I bought 3 cottonelle yesterday. The first transaction the manager just gave me a $3 gift card, I did it one more time thinking that maybe it would print the next time but it didn’t. I saw reports from other sites that it was pretty glitchy and hit or miss whether or not the cat printed out.

• Kim November 8, 2013, 11:51 am

I have a couple of questions, hoping someone can help before I head to Kmart.

1. What if I don’t get the $3 OYNO, is there anything that I can show to Kmart so they can give me a catalina or a giftcard?

2. Is it working for all Cottonelle? I read that it’s working for the Ultra…

Thanks.

• Tammy November 8, 2013, 12:28 pm

I bought Ultra the last time I shopped, but in Seth’s picture above he bought the Clean Care and it worked. (I think that was the only 2 that they had?)
      I don’t have a printout that states the catalina deal for Kmart (I googled and found printouts but not with the Kmart logo)
      If you don’t get the catalina, you can contact the catalina company:
      From their website: “If you feel your transaction qualified for an offer, please contact CatalinaMarketing.com Consumer Support. Or, call 888-826-8766 within 14 days of your transaction.”

• Jackie November 9, 2013, 7:30 am

Thanks for the info, Tammy! I left a message for them to call me back. In the meantime, I checked out their FAQs online and it does say not all retailers may be participating in such promos or offer may be available to a specific target area(s). I want to confirm not only I purchased the right items, but also if my area is participating in this Cottonelle catalina promo. If not, it’s OK – I still did great with this purchase! Question: Is there a way we can get a list of the catalina promotions other than CouponNetwork.com (I didn’t see it out there, at least in my area)? :)

• Tammy November 9, 2013, 8:53 am

Unfortunately Coupon Network is no longer going to have coupons soon and their catalinas (or “your bucks”) are already gone….I see just 1 item there. I don’t know of another place that lists them – so happy that GE places them on their website! I think the Cottonelle and Viva catalinas were national and I’m guessing that maybe your store was just having issues like some other stores.

• Jackie November 8, 2013, 12:17 pm

I purchased 3 Ultra Cottonelle pkgs last night and it didn’t work for me either (after the fact). In fact, my sister and I both didn’t receive any $3 catalinas per our sets of 3 Cottonelles. I wonder if its a regional promo? I know Walgreens have it going on. I confirmed this with my local K-Mart a moment ago. We received other in-store coupons, but not the $3 catalinas off our next order. Nonetheless, I only paid OOP $.96 for all 3 pkgs, thanks to a surprise $6 Save Your Way rewards I forgot about! My sister got 4 pkgs free (using her $10 SYW rewards and cpns), only paying $.20 tax!

• Kim November 8, 2013, 12:44 pm

I will give it a try later if they still have it and will report back.
    Makes me nervous that it worked for some people and not others.

• Tammy November 8, 2013, 2:23 pm

I agree :) You could always just run in and get 3 and if it doesn’t go as planned just head up to the CS to return the TP and have them refund your money. However, If it does work and everything goes smoothly, you could go back in and grab some more :)

• Christine November 8, 2013, 5:33 pm

what a great deal. Have you or anyone else used the 3.00 catalina on the purchase of 3 more toilet papers and still get the next catalina. I was hesitant to try cuz my kmart isn’t coupon friendly. thanks

• Seth November 8, 2013, 7:39 pm

I was able to roll the $3 OYNO. However, make sure they scan the $3 OYNO first. If the cashier scanned my coupons first, it would not accept the $3 coupon. I purchased these because that was what was pictured in the ad. I had absolutely no problems rolling the $3 off on my other two purchases!! You can also try it out and if it doesn’t work, go right to CS and return them. It’s worth a shot and it’s a super awesome deal!!

• Seth November 8, 2013, 7:42 pm

Also…make sure you do it in groups of 3! If you purchase more than 3 packs in the same transaction, it will only print ONE $3 OYNO. So only purchase 3 at a time. :)

• Christine November 9, 2013, 12:33 pm

Awesome!! Thanks. I am taking my friend with me today. I hope they have some left.

• Kim November 8, 2013, 8:58 pm

I just came back from K-Mart and I wish I would have known about giving the $3OYNO first because I gave the coupons first and it beep because the register wouldn’t take the $3OYNO after that. The cashier told me that I need to buy something else to use the $3OYNO since the register said that I have 3 items but using 4 coupons. I got the catalina for both blue and purple pack. Great deal.

• Seth November 8, 2013, 10:04 pm

I did have that problem as well but the manager checked me out and told me that K-mart was having this issue. She then told the other cashiers about scanning the $3 OYNO first then coupons. It’s an awesome deal even without coupons. Thanks again Tammy!!!