FREE Viva Paper Towels at Kmart Plus Cheap Toilet Paper and Purex!

cottonelle at Kmart
HOT Kmart Deal 11/3 – 11/9
I don’t normally shop at Kmart but this Stock-Up Deal on Toilet Paper, Paper Towels and Detergent is going to get me into the store :)

Get $3 Off Instantly wyb 3 participating products (be sure to use you “ShopYourWay” rewards card).  This makes for amazing deals when combined with coupons!   If you have a lot of couponers in your are then go to the store early!

Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue 12 big Rolls $3.99
$1/1 or 50¢/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper from 10/13 SS
55¢/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper
Final Price: As low as $1.99 each wyb 3! (17¢/ big roll!)

Viva Paper Towels 6 Rolls $3.99
$2/1 In store coupon (Limit 5)
$1/1 Viva Paper Towels printable
50¢/1 Viva Paper Towels Big Rolls printable
$1/1 Viva Paper Towels, from 10/13 SS
Final Price: As low as a 3 for FREE when stacking 3 in-store coupons with (3) $1/1 coupons)
*if that is allowed – I will get this figured out for you guys and personally try it tomorrow!

Cottonelle Flushable Wipes $3.99
55¢/2 Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths
Final Price: $2.80 each wyb 3

Purex Laundry Detergent 50 oz., liquid 4/$9 *updated
$1.50/2 Purex Laundry Detergent printable
50¢/1 Purex Liquid Detergent or Ultrapacks from 10/6 RP (Exp 11/3)
Final Price: As low as 75¢ each wyb 4

(Thanks to Frugality for Less for deal!)

Giant Eagle Couponers Group

• ndlpntr November 2, 2013, 12:03 pm

I am having difficulty following the math on the Viva. If they are 3.99 each then 3 of the are 11.97. If you get 3 of the $2 off coupons that makes it 5.97 and $3 off instantly still leaves it at 2.97 (plus the annoying tax of course.) What am I overlooking?

• Tammy November 2, 2013, 1:21 pm

I don’t shop at Kmart often but I will be going tomorrow to try this deal that was passed on to me from another blogger. I didn’t redo the math or check it but after I saw your comment I tried to figure it out….could it be that you are allowed to use store coupons and stack them with manufacturer coupons? In that case they would be free (plus a 3¢ money-maker which I don’t really consider a mm – I’ll get that changed on the post). If anyone shops at Kmarts, let us know what you think!

• Jennifer November 2, 2013, 1:27 pm

yes….you combine store coupon with mfgr coupon…..but you have to give them the store coupon first, I believe…I don’t shop there anymore….but I know a site that shops there every week! if it’s okay, can I post their link to show how you shop at Kmart? LOL!

• Tammy November 2, 2013, 10:26 pm

You can post the link – thanks for asking first! Sorry I’m so late at replying – I was at my nieces and nephews halloween party all evening.

• Jennifer November 3, 2013, 2:19 pm

http://www.cuckooforcoupondeals.com/category/weekly/kmart/ You may have to scroll through to find the rules of shopping at Kmart – but she posts them quite frequently in certain posts….like the weekly posts she’ll post the rules of double coupons…..or how to use CRT’s….etc! :) She’s an expert at shopping at Kmart! Hope this helps!!

• Tammy November 3, 2013, 2:56 pm

Thanks!

• Jennifer November 2, 2013, 1:25 pm

Still not cheap enough to shop at Kmart…..our Kmart is so rude!!! I would have to make a lot of money for an item(s) to shop at that store….every time I try to use a coupon there, they literally read the fine print, misinterpret all of the words on the coupon and won’t scan a single coupon because they think I’m “trying to pull one over on them”…..they say that to everyone trying to use a coupon! I was dumbfounded by all of the mean cashiers there….and when I asked to talk to a manager….she said and I quote “We’re trying to cut down on all of the coupon fraud going on….we found that the majority of coupons people try to redeem are fraudulent so we don’t take many coupons now!” I called corporate and they said that whatever the store manager says, goes….WOW! Yeah, so I don’t shop there any longer, no matter how good a deal there is! lol It sounds so far-fetched, but I’m telling you….I was laughing at them by the time I left the store, empty-handed! lol

• Molly November 2, 2013, 1:26 pm

I don’t know much about kmart…but did know you use to be able to stack them….then i read somewhere they quit that. Don’t know if that’s true or not.

• Carol November 2, 2013, 7:42 pm

It is my understanding you can stack kmart coupons with manufacturer coupons–wish I would have known this was I was there earlier today cause we’re almost out of tp :(

• ndlpntr November 2, 2013, 8:52 pm

btw While the Plain Dealer got a manufacturer’s $1 off Viva, the Lorain county paper’s $1 off coupon was a Target store coupon. No mfg for them.

• Sandy M November 3, 2013, 7:19 am

I saw on another site that a purchase of 3 Viva paper towels will also produce a $4 cat. I’m not a fan of Kmart but I might try these deals.

• Wendy November 3, 2013, 9:33 am

There is a catalina going with them. I am going to try this deal also:)

• Carleen November 3, 2013, 10:05 am

I did the deal paid $6.69 for all of that and got a $4 Catalina
      Awesome deal for sure like paid 2.69 for all after Catalina

• Wendy November 3, 2013, 11:10 am

I just came from my kmart and there wasn’t any more coupons:(, however when you buy 3, $3 comes off instantly, so I bought 3=$11.97 and used 1 $1mq and 2 $2mq= $3.97 and got back a $4 Catalina:). ,so still free!!!

• Ndlpntr November 3, 2013, 11:25 am

If someone finds the $2 in store coupon could you please post where you found it? Is it a tearpad or an in ad coupon? I went to my KMart early this morning and the ladies were trying to be very helpful looking around and calling people but no one knew what I was talking about. So not a case that they were gone, just not there. They looked on the shelves, by the separate display, in the ads, behind the customer service counter and called others.

Thank you.

• Seth November 7, 2013, 8:43 am

So I want to try this deal. Will the $3 automatically come off when purchasing 3 TP’s? What if you have shop your way rewards and how does that work??