FREE Alexia Items at Giant Eagle and Target!

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the our disclosure policy.

Alexia Deal at Giant EAgle

In case you missed this HOT Deal that was in the list of Unadvertised Giant Eagle Deals, you can score FREE Alexia Items at Giant Eagle or Target!

Alexia Potatoes or Bread $3 at Giant Eagle
$1/1 Alexia Sweet Potato Facebook Coupon
$1/2 Alexia Side Dishes Target Printable Coupon
*NEW* $2.50/1 Alexia Product Printable (SmartSource)
Final Price: As low as 50¢ each wyb 2 plus (possibly) a $1 *Catalina = 2 for FREE!
(Thanks Kristy!)

*Kristy received this $1 catalina when she bought 2 Alexia items at Giant Eagle.  I can’t guarantee that it will work for everyone, but what a nice surprise if it does :)

Alexia Potatoes $3 at Target
$2.50/1 Alexia Product Printable
Stack with the $1/2 Alexia Side Dishes Target Printable CouponFinal Price: FREE!
(Thanks Carli!)

• Holly February 10, 2013, 11:20 am

I received the catalina as well! I’m going to print 2 more coupons off my husband’s pc and go back for 2 more bags! :)

• Barb February 10, 2013, 12:08 pm

I bought one bag last night…having trouble printing the coupon…and I got a catalina that said you can get $1 wyb 2 or more alexia food products between 2/4 and 2/14.

• Barb February 10, 2013, 12:33 pm

HELP!!! I’m having trouble printing smartsource coupons on other computers. My computer will print them, but my husband’s and my parents won’t and JAVA is installed and enabled on all computers. Any suggestions or advice? I emailed smartsource.

• Valerie February 10, 2013, 2:18 pm

Barb, I hope this makes sense…if you use Firefox as your browser, look at the left side of your address bar (where the url is). There might be what looks like a red Lego block there. Click it. If it says “Some plugins have been deactivated for your safety”, click on the “Activate” button. The page will continue to load, but another red Lego block may appear. Just repeat step above, and it should print out fine. This has been my experience, so your mileage may vary :-)

• maryb February 10, 2013, 4:40 pm

thanks Kristy!!!! Got my catalina to make them free :)

• Molly February 10, 2013, 5:33 pm

bummer…says coupon is no longer available!

• Joann February 10, 2013, 7:17 pm

I can confirm this as well. I got the Catalina when I bought 2.
    -barb, I was having problems with 2 of my computers as well. uninstall java completely and then go to java website and download java. fixed both of my computers