Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners for 79¢ at Giant Eagle

New Coupon + New Sale Price = Great Deal on Slow Cook Liners at Giant Eagle!

*Update:  Thanks to Tami for the link to a 75¢/1 Coupon making this an even sweet deal!  And thanks Dana and Valerie for your comments….I’ve added this to my shopping list ;)

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners $2.29 (On sale thru 2/20)
50¢/1 from 1/20 SS
z/29761/CD11270/cid=17676144″ target=”_blank”>55¢/1 Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners Printable
75¢/1 Reynoldds Slow Cooker Liners Printable (Thanks Tami!)
Final Price:As low as 79¢!!  Wow!

I JUST got a Slow Cooker for Christmas.  I have used it but I haven’t used liners yet.  Does anyone use them and like them?!  I’m guessing clean up is a lot quicker ;)

Get deals sent to your inbox by subscribing to the Daily Deals Email and automaticlly be entered to win a $50 Gift Card!! You can also subscribe by RSS Feed, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter !
Deals posted are for readers of Lady Savings. Do not copy deals to another website without permission from Lady Savings.

• Dana January 24, 2013, 10:09 pm

We’ve tried them a few times and they are WELL worth it…even at full price (which we would never do, ofcourse!). The bowl needs just a quick wash to make sure that nothing made it through the liner. Definitely would recommend them :)

• Valerie January 24, 2013, 11:38 pm

Totally agree with Dana! Not cheap, thin plastic bag, but one that really holds the juices in. Never had one that tears, or melted. With $1 coupons, much better deal at Wal-Mart, but with doubling and new price at GE, worth not enduring Wally World :-)

• Tami January 24, 2013, 11:52 pm

HI Tammy…here is a link to save .75 cents! Just printed it…hope it doubles!

• Kristen January 25, 2013, 7:41 am

We use them all the time and they make clean up a breeze! Well worth the price to save my sanity and reduce time in the kitchen. Valerie, thanks for a good laugh this morning….my thought exactly!

• Jessica Bish January 25, 2013, 8:59 am

LOVE these. we put a bit of water under the bags to help it not stick (maybe you’re supposed to – I’ve never read the directions just do what my gram tells me to do!) and this women knows her stuff!

• Dana January 25, 2013, 9:36 am

If anyone uses the 75 cent coupon, let us know please! I’d like to know if it doubles :)

• Dan January 25, 2013, 12:27 pm

.75 does double, just left GE!

• Tammy January 25, 2013, 12:41 pm

Thanks Dan!

• Jen January 26, 2013, 8:46 am

Yeah, thanks so much for letting us know!!

• anne January 27, 2013, 11:12 am

Will not use my crockpot without these! It makes a crockpot truly perfect – cooks for you all day, and you don’t even have to spend any time cleaning it when you’re done!
    I have been finding bonus boxes at Walmart with 6 instead of 4 liners, for an even better deal.