Giant Eagle Cereal Deal – MORE Great News!

John has confirmed that the cereals below ARE Included in the Awesome Cereal Deal going on right now at Giant Eagle!!  The best part is that we have Coupons that will make them just 50¢ each when you buy a total of 4!  Great time to give these cereals a try :)

$2 Off Instantly wyb 4
General Mills Cereal (select Varieites 9-17.25oz) 4 for $10 (-$2) = 4 for $8
Peanut Butter Toast Crunch (included)
Honey Nut cheerios Medley Crunch (included)
Fiber One Chocolate Clusters (included)
75¢/1 Peanut Butter Toast Crunch
75¢/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch
75¢/1 Fiber One 80 Chocolate Cereal  (if this is the same as clusters)
Final Price: 50¢ each wyb 4!  Plus there is a 75¢/1 Fiber One Cereal SavingStar Deposit

Go HERE to see the list of Cereals included in this Giant Eagle deal along with the coupons for each of them! I will be adding the cereals above to the list soon :)

If you don’t see the coupon, go here and enter zip code 90210. 62946 – Thanks Mindy!

(Thanks John…You rock!)

• mindy January 10, 2013, 2:09 pm

I had a hard time finding these to print I finally found them under zip code 62946. Thanks for all your hard work=)

• Barb January 10, 2013, 2:11 pm

Under which zip code is the peanut butter toast crunch coupon? I couldn’t find it.

• jenna January 10, 2013, 2:56 pm

thanks for the new zip code mindy i finally found the coupons lol….i was so mad when i went to go get the cookie crisp today and it wasnt part of the deal i made them put 8 boxes back they were not to happy lol ill go back tomorrow for the right cereals :)

• sareana January 10, 2013, 8:24 pm

Thank you so much for all the work that you do! Today I got 2 boxes of Fiber One, 2 boxes of multigrain Cheerios, I used 4 of the (0.85 /1) coupons, and there was a 0.75 eQ for the Fiber One AND a 0.75 eQ for the Cheerios! That made the cereal more than free, and there was an ad on the box for a free movie ticket when you buy two boxes. I also picked up the betty crocker fruit snacks for 0.25 per box. My daughter lo ves those! Thanks again!

• Wendy January 10, 2013, 11:34 pm

I tried 2 boxes of the Multigrain cheerios boxes and neither of them were part of the sale:( which size did you get, I had put back all 8 of mine:(

• sareana January 10, 2013, 11:48 pm

It was the 9 oz size, which I think is the smallest box. The yellow SALE stickers say 4/$10, then when they ring up, all the boxes ring up $2.50 and the last box rings up 0.50. Hope that helps!