Checkout Rewards at Giant Eagle Roundup!

Giant Eagle Catalina Deals

Giant Eagle Monthly Catalina Deals!

Click “Read More”!   Many of the prices below are from the old ad…stay tuned for updated deal scenarios :)

glade wax melts catalina

Glade Wax Melts
thru 9/7
Buy 2 & Get $1 OYNO
Buy 3 & Get $1.50 OYNO

Glade Wax Melts $2.99 – $3.79 (some scents on sale!)
50¢/1 Glade Wax Melts or Candle Printable Coupon
55¢/1 Glade Wax Melts from 7/13 SS (exp 8/23)
$1/2 Glade Wax Melts from 7/27 SS (exp 8/24)
$2/3 Glade products
Pay: $1.89 each and get $1 OYNO wyb 2
Final Price: $1.39 each!

windex catalina

SC Johnson Products
Buy 2 & Get $1 OYNO
Buy 3 & Get $2 OYNO
Buy 4 & Get $3 OYNO

Windex $3.99
$2/3 S.C. Johnson products
$3/4 S.C. Johnson products
Pay: $12.96 and get $3 OYNO wyb 4
Final Price: $9.96 ($2.49 each)

Fantastic $2.99
$2/3 S.C. Johnson products
$3/4 S.C. Johnson products
Pay: $8.96 and get $3 OYNO wyb 4
Final Price: $5.96 ($1.49 each)

Pledge $4.99-$5.19
$2/3 S.C. Johnson products
$3/4 S.C. Johnson products
$1.50/1 Pledge Floorcare product
Final Price: $6.38 wyb 2 Floorcare ($3.19 each)
or $13.96 wyb 4 Pledge ($3.49 each)

Scrubbing Bubbles $4.09-$5.39
$2/3 S.C. Johnson products
$3/4 S.C. Johnson products
Pay: $13.36 and get $3 OYNO wyb 4
Final Price: as low as $10.36 ($2.59 each)

Shout $3.29-$5.99
$2/3 S.C. Johnson products
$3/4 S.C. Johnson products
Pay: $10.16 and get $3 OYNO wyb 4
Final Price: as low as $7.16 ($1.79 each)

Gerber Graduates Snacks or Meals
Buy 5 & Get $2 OYNO
Buy 7 & Get $3 OYNO
Buy 10 & Get $4 OYNO
*excludes Yogurt Blends and Yogurt Melts

Gerber Graduates Snacks or Meals $1.33-$3 (some meals on sale)
$1/3 Gerber Graduates Meals or Sides items
$1/2 Gerber Graduates Lil’ Whoos or Lil’ Twists
$1/3 Gerber Graduates Puffs, Lil’ Crunchies, or Yogurt Melts

Deal Scenario:
Purchase 3 Puffs or Crunchies
Purchase 6 Meals or Sides
Use: (2) $1/3 Gerber Graduates Meals or Sides items
(1) $1/3 Gerber Graduates Puffs, Lil’ Crunchies, or Yogurt Melts
Pay: $10.98 and get $3 OYNO
Final Price: $7.98 for all 9 (89¢ each)

classico catalina

Classico Pasta Sauce 15oz+
thru 9/7
Buy 2 & Get $.75 OYNO
Buy 3 & Get $1 OYNO
Buy 4 or more & Get $2 OYNO
(Thanks Courtney!)

Classico $2.50 (no end date)

Mio
thru 9/7
Buy 2 & Get $1 OYNO
Buy 3 & Get $2 OYNO
Buy 4 & Get $3 OYNO

MiO
$1/2 Mio or Crystal Light Liquid Enhancers

cottonelle catalina

Nature Valley Granola Bars, Thins, Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares or Breakfast Biscuits 5ct.+
Buy 3 & Get $1 OYNO
Buy 4 & Get $2 OYNO
Buy 5 & Get $3 OYNO

Nature Valley $3.39-$3.89
50¢/1 Nature Valley Granola Bar
50¢/1 Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuit
60¢/1 Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuit
60¢/1 Nature Valley Granola Bar
50¢/1 Nature Valley Granola Bar from 8/3 SS (exp 9/27)
50¢/1 Nature Valley Granola Bar eoffer
Pay: $11.15 and get $3 OYNO wyb 5
Final Price: as low as $8.15 wyb 5 & use (4) 60¢/1 printables & (1) paper ($1.63 each)

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths
thru 9/7
Buy 2 & Get $2 OYNO
Buy 3 & Get $3 OYNO

Cottonelle $2.79-$3.99
50¢/1 Cottonelle Flushable from 8/10 SS (exp 9/13)
$1/2 Cottonelle Flushable Cloths from 8/10 SS (exp 9/13)
Pay: $3.58 and get $2 OYNO wyb 2
Final Price: $1.58 (79¢ each)

glade catalinas

Glade Premium Room Sprays
thru 9/7
Buy 2 & Get $1 OYNO
Buy 3 or more & Get $1.50 OYNO

Glade Premium Room Spray
$2/3 Glade products
55¢/1 Glade Premium Room Spray from 8/17SS (exp 9/20)

Glade Automatic Spray Refills
Buy 2 & Get $1.50 OYNO
Buy 3 & Get $3 OYNO

Glade Automatic Spray Refills $3.79
$2/3 Glade products
75¢/1 Glade Automatic Spray Refill from 8/17 SS (exp 9/20)
Pay: $6.87 and get $3 OYNO wyb 3
Final Price: $3.87 ($1.29 each)

starkist catalina

Heinz 57 Sauce
Buy 1 & Get $1 OYNO

Heinz 57 Steak Sauce $4.19 (thru 9/3)
$1/1 Heinz 57 Sauce Printable coupon
Pay: $3.19 and get $1 OYNO
Final Price: $2.19
*reg. $4.69!

StarKist Selects Canned Tuna
Buy 3 & Get $1 OYNO

StarKist Selects Canned Tuna $1.89
Pay: $5.67 and get $1 OYNO wyb 3
Final Price: $4.67 ($1.56 each)

gerber catalina

Glade Candles
thru 9/7
buy 2 & get $1 oyno
buy 3 &  get $1.50 oyno
buy 4 or more & get $2 oyno
(Thanks Sandy!)

Glade Candles
$2/3 Glade products
50¢/1 Glade Candle or Wax Melt
55¢/1 Glade Jar Candle from 8/17 SS (exp 9/20)
55¢/1 Glade Jar Candle from 7/13 SS (exp 8/23)

Gerber Good Start Powder Formula 22oz+
Buy 2 & Get $5 OYNO

Gerber Good Start Powder $26.99
$3/1 Gerber Good Start Formula, 23.2oz
Pay:$47.98 and get $5 OYNO wyb 2
Final Price: $42.98 ($21.49 each)

Checkout Rewards, or Catalina offers for Giant Eagle are found in 3 Main place listed below.
1. The Giant Eagle Website
2.  The Giant Eagle Weekly Ad (these are usually the weekly catalinas but sometimes include the monthly ones)
3.  Printouts from the Catalina Machine (not everyone will receive these)

Thanks to Katie for the idea of keeping a running list of all available catalinas for Giant Eagle in one place.  Above you will find the list along with any coupons that are available for each deal. I’ll need your help with the ones that print out from the catalina machine.  If you receive one and see that it isn’t on the list, send me an email (tammy @ ladysavings.com) or leave a comment below.  Please include all details and restrictions – you can even just send me a picture of the catalina thru email!

Important Reminders:
**When the catalina states “or MORE” it will not produce multiples.  If it doesn’t state “or MORE”, it probably will print multiples but it’s not guaranteed.  I always suggest to split your transaction unless someone confirms that a catalina is printing multiples.  For example, if a catalina states Buy 3 or MORE & get $2 OYNO….do NOT buy more than 3 in a single transaction.  Buying 6 items will only get you (1) $2 OYNO and not (2).

**The Catalinas below are the monthly ones.  Any weekly Catalina that is found in the Giant Eagle Ad will be part of the Giant Eagle weekly match ups.

**I can’t Guarantee that all the catalinas will print.  If a catalina is listed in the ad or on The Giant Eagle Website, you should be able to go to Customer Service and get reimbursed.  Be sure to buy the correct sizes/products listed.  Let us know when they don’t work for you so we can keep track!

• Hillary August 5, 2013, 4:02 pm

I could not get the Huggies Catalina to print using pull ups. Just FYI.

• Scott August 5, 2013, 5:30 pm

Huggies Catalina did not print for goodnites either. Did anyone get this to work yet with reg diapers?

• Heather August 6, 2013, 7:07 pm

Hillary- I wish I’d seen your comment before I went to buy Pull Ups today. No catalina for me, either. Did you happen to ask at customer service about it? I’m not sure I have anything to stand on without the printout of the offer, and even then, since it says diapers I’m betting they’ll tell me that the Pull Ups don’t count. Definately detracts from the deal!

• April August 12, 2013, 9:29 pm

Just got back from Giant Eagle and feeling so frustrated I want to return everything I purchased and find another primary grocery store! The cashiers at my location, South Side Pittsburgh, are beyond rude and honestly I think tonight was just the straw that broke this camel’s back. Anyway, apart from that I attempted to do the Catalina/Saving Star deposit for the Classico sauce and it didn’t work out the way I expected. I split the sauces up into two separate transactions, and sure enough the Catalina didn’t print for the second one. When I went over to Customer Service I was informed that Catalina offers have a limit of one per advantage card and there was nothing she could do about that. She actually suggested that I sign up for multiple advantage cards for future offers. This is completely untrue as I have done multiple Catalina’s on all kinds of products over the past few years. There have been instances where that was the case, but the blanket answer she gave me was in no way correct. I know for a fact several people have done this deal this week and received more than one. I guess I’m just interested to see if anyone else is having the same problem? Any feedback would be appreciated. I’m tempted to tell everyone the whole story about the way I was mistreated by not one, but two cashiers as well as the Customer Service woman, but I will save that for the scathing email I am sending to Giant Eagle. This has been going on for way too long and as someone who takes the bus it’s not really feasible for me to just drive to another location. Hopefully something will change soon before I really blow a gasket.
    Oh PS if anyone has a Bottom Dollar near them they have $10 off a $20 purchase coupons that I received in my insert in the mail this week. There are four, one for each of the next four weeks. Giant Eagle said they will accept them, so as long as that holds true it’s a great deal.

• Tammy August 12, 2013, 10:02 pm

I would call customer service on top of sending them an email – I feel that talking to someone is much quicker! I’m not sure how quick they are about answering emails. Let them know what happened and at what store and hopefully they will put pressure on the store to treat customers better. You should have received the second catalina (but you already know that…CS is the ones that didn’t understand that!). I have my favorite cashiers at my store and I always try to get in their lines! However, if they aren’t there, the other cashiers seem to be great too.

I have had bad experiences at other stores (maybe a few at GE but nothing major) so I can imagine how you are feeling. It usually takes me a while to calm down inside! I hope the Corp. Customer Service is able to help you and you start having better shopping trips :)

That is an awesome Bottom Dollar Coupon! I received a Bottom Dollar Ad recently in the mail (maybe last week?)….I REALLY hope I get one this week with the coupon! That is an amazing competitor coupon!

• Sandy M November 2, 2013, 8:31 am

I agree with Tammy on calling as opposed to emailing. I used to email but lately haven’t been getting responses so I switched to calling and get much better satisfaction. If you are forced to call a second time, they have it right on record under your account so you don’t need to go back through the whole story again.

• Sandy M November 27, 2013, 7:12 am

this cat announcement printed yesterday at GE. Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs $1.00 cat wyb 2 or more. 12/2/13-12/29/13. should make a good deal when paired with the .75/1 IP from SS.com

• Tammy November 27, 2013, 8:22 am

Awesome – Thanks Sandy! I’ll get that added :)

• Sandy M January 2, 2014, 5:06 pm

I like this one since I’ll soon be needing tomato paste.
    Buy 3 or more Contadina products between 12/30/13 and 1/26/14 and Save up to $1.25 on future order.
    Buy 3 and get $1
    Buy 4 or 5 and get $1.25
    No size restriction that I can see. Purchase in one transaction.

• Sandy M January 20, 2014, 4:24 pm

Buy Reach Total Care floss and/or Reach Access flosser between 1/27 and 2/23
    buy 2 and get $2 oyno cat
    buy 3 and get $3 oyno cat
    buy 4 and get $4 oyno cat

• Barb January 29, 2014, 7:45 pm

Clicked on the coupon network link and it says, “couponnetwork.com is no longer available.”

• Tammy January 29, 2014, 8:41 pm

Thanks for catching that! I didn’t realize that I still had those links in the post. Coupon Network shut down earlier this month :( I really liked being able to look at the catalina deals on their site and was bummed when they shut down!

• Katie Ranck February 4, 2014, 1:36 pm

I went shopping last night and got prints of the catalinas for the V8, V8 Fusion, and Campbell’s Slow Kettle and they have extended the expiration to 2/23/14 on all of them.

• Jeana March 21, 2014, 10:18 pm

With the current GM catalina, Progresso soups are on sale 10/10 now. Buy 10, use the coupons you have listed, get the 5$ Cat, the outcome should be 10 soups for 3 dollars!

• Sharon March 23, 2014, 3:00 pm

Mine didn’t print…anyone else have this problem? CS looked at me like I had 2 heads :P..this was yesterday, have not had time to ‘research’ it :)!

• Tammy March 23, 2014, 3:55 pm

Which one didn’t print?

• Sharon March 23, 2014, 6:06 pm

The $5 OYNSO WYB 10 items…buying 10 $1 Progresso soups (Bean & mac specifically…YUM!!!) I DID use 2 $1 off Progresso soup coupons……

• Libby March 23, 2014, 12:13 pm

I just e-mailed the V-8 Catalina details (for 3/24/14) that printed for me last week :) Thanks for all that you fellow money-saving-shoppers do!

• Tammy March 23, 2014, 2:49 pm

Thanks Libby! I just received your email as I was heading out the door to my moms house :) I’m home now and I’m going to update it – Thanks so much for passing along the info!!!

• sandy March 25, 2014, 10:27 am

There’s a new Q out for the Country Crock Simply Delicious $.60/1. I don’t have a link but I saw it on Slickdeals yesterday in the printable thread.