Checkout Rewards at Giant Eagle Roundup!

Giant Eagle Catalina Deals

Giant Eagle Monthly Catalina Deals!

Click “Read More”!

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 5.59.38 PM

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Powder Products (excludes ready to drink)
thru 10/1
Buy 2 & Get $1 OYNO

Carnation Breakfast Essentials $7.59
$1.25/1 Printable Coupon (use zip code 19606)
Pay: $6.29 each and get $1 OYNO wyb 2
Final Price: $5.79

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 5.59.00 PM

Glade Wax Melts
thru 10/1
Buy 2 & Get $1 OYNO

Deal Scenario: Buy 2 Glade Wax Melts $6 (thru 9/17)
Use (2) 55¢/1 Glade Wax Melts
Pay: $3.80 and get $1 OYNO
Final Price: $2.80 for 2 ($1.40 each!)

Buy 1 get 75¢ OYNO wyb 1 (*Thanks Dana)
Buy 1 Glade Wax Melts @ $3

Use: (1) $0.55 off any Glade Wax Melts or from 8/17 SS
Pay: $1.90 and get $.75 OYNO
Final Price: $1.15 each
*Dana received a catalina printout stating if you buy 1, you get $.75.

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 5.59.10 PM

Terra Chips, Garden of Eatin or Sensible Portions Products, 5oz+
thru 10/1
Buy 2 & get $1.50 OYNO
Buy 3 or more & get $2 OYNO

Terra Chips  as low as $3.99
Final Price: $3.24 each wyb 2

Garden of Eatin’ as low as $3.49
Final Price: $2.74 each wyb 2

Sensible Portions $2 (thru 10/01)
Final Price: $1.25 each wyb 2

Buy 2 & Get $1.50 OYNO
Buy 3 or more & Get $2 OYNO

Slow Kettle Soup
thru 10/5
Buy 2 and get $1.50 OYNO
Buy 3 or more & get $2 OYNO

…..it looks like these may be the SAME catalina :(  If they are separate, it will make for a better deal, however, if it’s one catalina you can still get a great deal! (Some received both while others received one catalina)

Deal Scenario for Slow Kettle/Go Soup if it’s the same catalina (thru 9/17)
Buy 2 Slow Kettle Soups @ $2.50 = $5
Buy 2 Go Pouches @ $2.50 = $5
Total: $10
Use: (2) $0.75 off ONE Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style soup
Use: (2) $1.00 off ONE (1) package of Campbell’s Go  Soup
Pay: $5 and get (1) $2 Catalina = $2  AND earn 10¢ fuelperks
Final Price: 4 for FREE after fuelperks wyb 30 gallons
OR, 4 for $1.50 after fuelperks wyb 15 gallons

Deal Scenario for Slow Kettle/Go Soup if it’s 2 different catalina (thru 9/17)
Buy 2 Slow Kettle Soups @ $2.50 = $5
Buy 2 Go Pouches @ $2.50 = $5
Total: $10
Use: (2) $0.75 off ONE Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style soup
Use: (2) $1.00 off ONE (1) package of Campbell’s Go  Soup
Pay: $5 and get (2) $1.50 Catalina = $2  AND earn 10¢ fuelperks
Final Price: 4 for FREE plus a $1 money maker after fuelperks wyb 30 gallons
OR, 4 for 50¢ after fuelperks wyb 15 gallons

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 5.59.45 PM

V8 100% Vegetable or V8 V-Fusion (excludes +Energy)
thru 10/5
Buy 2 & Get $1.50 OYNO
Buy 3 & Get $2 OYNO
Buy 4 or more & Get $3 OYNO

Deal Scenario thru 9/17

10¢ Bonus Fuelperks wyb $10
($3 value wyb 30 gallons; $1.50 value wyb 15 gallons)
Buy 4 V8 Fusion $2.50  = $10
Use: (4) 50¢/1 V8 V-Fusion from 9/7 SS (exp 11/16)
*some areas received a $1/2 coupon
Pay: $6 for 4 and  get $3 catalina = $3  and earn 10¢ FuelPerks
Final Price: 4 for FREE after catalina and fuelperks wyb 30 gallons
or $1.50 for 4 after catalina and fuelperks wyb 15 gallons
(Thanks Jackie and Valerie!)
*part of Black & Gold Bucks*

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 6.00.05 PM

Kleenex Facial Tissue or Hand Towels
thru 10/5
Buy 5 & Get $1 OYNO

Deal Scenario thru 9/17

Kleenex Facial Tissues $1.25
$.50 Off 3 Kleenex boxes 50ct+ or 1 bundle ets from 08/10 SS (09/13/14) or from 9/14 SS
50¢/3 Kleenex boxes 50ct+
75¢/3 Ibotta Rebate
Final Price: $2 wyb 3

Deal Scenario: Buy 6 Kleenex Facial Tissues $7.50
Use (2) 50¢/3 Kleenex boxes
Pay: $5.50 and get 75¢ Ibotta rebate and $1 OYNO (for buying 5)
Final Price: $3.75 for all 6 (63¢ each!)

Kleenex Hand towels $2.99

$1.50/1 Huggies Snug & Dry Printable
$1.50/1 Huggies Little Movers Printable
$1/1 Pull-Ups Printable
$1.50/1 Huggies Little Snugglers
$1.50/1 Huggies Printable
Pay: As low as $31.98 and get $5 OYNO
Final Price: $26.98 wyb 2 ($13.49 each)

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 6.00.27 PM

Huggies Baby Wipes Refills 160ct+
thru 10/1
Buy 2 & get $2 OYNO

Deal Scenario thru 9/17

Huggies Baby Wipes 184 – 216ct.  $5.99
50¢/1 from 9/14 SS
50¢/1 Printable
Pay: $9.98 and get $2 OYNO
Final Price: $7.98 wyb 2 ($3.99 each)

Checkout Rewards, or Catalina offers for Giant Eagle are found in 3 Main place listed below.
1. The Giant Eagle Website
2.  The Giant Eagle Weekly Ad (these are usually the weekly catalinas but sometimes include the monthly ones)
3.  Printouts from the Catalina Machine (not everyone will receive these)

Thanks to Katie for the idea of keeping a running list of all available catalinas for Giant Eagle in one place.  Above you will find the list along with any coupons that are available for each deal. I’ll need your help with the ones that print out from the catalina machine.  If you receive one and see that it isn’t on the list, send me an email (tammy @ ladysavings.com) or leave a comment below.  Please include all details and restrictions – you can even just send me a picture of the catalina thru email!

Important Reminders:
**When the catalina states “or MORE” it will not produce multiples.  If it doesn’t state “or MORE”, it probably will print multiples but it’s not guaranteed.  I always suggest to split your transaction unless someone confirms that a catalina is printing multiples.  For example, if a catalina states Buy 3 or MORE & get $2 OYNO….do NOT buy more than 3 in a single transaction.  Buying 6 items will only get you (1) $2 OYNO and not (2).

**The Catalinas below are the monthly ones.  Any weekly Catalina that is found in the Giant Eagle Ad will be part of the Giant Eagle weekly match ups.

**I can’t Guarantee that all the catalinas will print.  If a catalina is listed in the ad or on The Giant Eagle Website, you should be able to go to Customer Service and get reimbursed.  Be sure to buy the correct sizes/products listed.  Let us know when they don’t work for you so we can keep track!

• Hillary August 5, 2013, 4:02 pm

I could not get the Huggies Catalina to print using pull ups. Just FYI.

• Scott August 5, 2013, 5:30 pm

Huggies Catalina did not print for goodnites either. Did anyone get this to work yet with reg diapers?

• Heather August 6, 2013, 7:07 pm

Hillary- I wish I’d seen your comment before I went to buy Pull Ups today. No catalina for me, either. Did you happen to ask at customer service about it? I’m not sure I have anything to stand on without the printout of the offer, and even then, since it says diapers I’m betting they’ll tell me that the Pull Ups don’t count. Definately detracts from the deal!

• April August 12, 2013, 9:29 pm

Just got back from Giant Eagle and feeling so frustrated I want to return everything I purchased and find another primary grocery store! The cashiers at my location, South Side Pittsburgh, are beyond rude and honestly I think tonight was just the straw that broke this camel’s back. Anyway, apart from that I attempted to do the Catalina/Saving Star deposit for the Classico sauce and it didn’t work out the way I expected. I split the sauces up into two separate transactions, and sure enough the Catalina didn’t print for the second one. When I went over to Customer Service I was informed that Catalina offers have a limit of one per advantage card and there was nothing she could do about that. She actually suggested that I sign up for multiple advantage cards for future offers. This is completely untrue as I have done multiple Catalina’s on all kinds of products over the past few years. There have been instances where that was the case, but the blanket answer she gave me was in no way correct. I know for a fact several people have done this deal this week and received more than one. I guess I’m just interested to see if anyone else is having the same problem? Any feedback would be appreciated. I’m tempted to tell everyone the whole story about the way I was mistreated by not one, but two cashiers as well as the Customer Service woman, but I will save that for the scathing email I am sending to Giant Eagle. This has been going on for way too long and as someone who takes the bus it’s not really feasible for me to just drive to another location. Hopefully something will change soon before I really blow a gasket.
    Oh PS if anyone has a Bottom Dollar near them they have $10 off a $20 purchase coupons that I received in my insert in the mail this week. There are four, one for each of the next four weeks. Giant Eagle said they will accept them, so as long as that holds true it’s a great deal.

• Tammy August 12, 2013, 10:02 pm

I would call customer service on top of sending them an email – I feel that talking to someone is much quicker! I’m not sure how quick they are about answering emails. Let them know what happened and at what store and hopefully they will put pressure on the store to treat customers better. You should have received the second catalina (but you already know that…CS is the ones that didn’t understand that!). I have my favorite cashiers at my store and I always try to get in their lines! However, if they aren’t there, the other cashiers seem to be great too.

I have had bad experiences at other stores (maybe a few at GE but nothing major) so I can imagine how you are feeling. It usually takes me a while to calm down inside! I hope the Corp. Customer Service is able to help you and you start having better shopping trips :)

That is an awesome Bottom Dollar Coupon! I received a Bottom Dollar Ad recently in the mail (maybe last week?)….I REALLY hope I get one this week with the coupon! That is an amazing competitor coupon!

• Sandy M November 2, 2013, 8:31 am

I agree with Tammy on calling as opposed to emailing. I used to email but lately haven’t been getting responses so I switched to calling and get much better satisfaction. If you are forced to call a second time, they have it right on record under your account so you don’t need to go back through the whole story again.

• Lynn September 9, 2014, 11:40 am

In the GE coupon rules, you can only use your GE card once in 24 hours to get the deal. One guy that does lots of couponing uses his, his dad’s and his mom’s card to get the deals in one day.

• Sandy M November 27, 2013, 7:12 am

this cat announcement printed yesterday at GE. Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs $1.00 cat wyb 2 or more. 12/2/13-12/29/13. should make a good deal when paired with the .75/1 IP from SS.com

• Tammy November 27, 2013, 8:22 am

Awesome – Thanks Sandy! I’ll get that added :)

• Sandy M January 2, 2014, 5:06 pm

I like this one since I’ll soon be needing tomato paste.
    Buy 3 or more Contadina products between 12/30/13 and 1/26/14 and Save up to $1.25 on future order.
    Buy 3 and get $1
    Buy 4 or 5 and get $1.25
    No size restriction that I can see. Purchase in one transaction.

• Sandy M January 20, 2014, 4:24 pm

Buy Reach Total Care floss and/or Reach Access flosser between 1/27 and 2/23
    buy 2 and get $2 oyno cat
    buy 3 and get $3 oyno cat
    buy 4 and get $4 oyno cat

• Barb January 29, 2014, 7:45 pm

Clicked on the coupon network link and it says, “couponnetwork.com is no longer available.”

• Tammy January 29, 2014, 8:41 pm

Thanks for catching that! I didn’t realize that I still had those links in the post. Coupon Network shut down earlier this month :( I really liked being able to look at the catalina deals on their site and was bummed when they shut down!

• Katie Ranck February 4, 2014, 1:36 pm

I went shopping last night and got prints of the catalinas for the V8, V8 Fusion, and Campbell’s Slow Kettle and they have extended the expiration to 2/23/14 on all of them.

• Jeana March 21, 2014, 10:18 pm

With the current GM catalina, Progresso soups are on sale 10/10 now. Buy 10, use the coupons you have listed, get the 5$ Cat, the outcome should be 10 soups for 3 dollars!

• Sharon March 23, 2014, 3:00 pm

Mine didn’t print…anyone else have this problem? CS looked at me like I had 2 heads :P..this was yesterday, have not had time to ‘research’ it :)!

• Tammy March 23, 2014, 3:55 pm

Which one didn’t print?

• Sharon March 23, 2014, 6:06 pm

The $5 OYNSO WYB 10 items…buying 10 $1 Progresso soups (Bean & mac specifically…YUM!!!) I DID use 2 $1 off Progresso soup coupons……

• Libby March 23, 2014, 12:13 pm

I just e-mailed the V-8 Catalina details (for 3/24/14) that printed for me last week :) Thanks for all that you fellow money-saving-shoppers do!

• Tammy March 23, 2014, 2:49 pm

Thanks Libby! I just received your email as I was heading out the door to my moms house :) I’m home now and I’m going to update it – Thanks so much for passing along the info!!!

• sandy March 25, 2014, 10:27 am

There’s a new Q out for the Country Crock Simply Delicious $.60/1. I don’t have a link but I saw it on Slickdeals yesterday in the printable thread.