Amazing Pantene Deal at CVS

This Deal is no longer available – Thanks Carol!

Thanks to Heather and Seth for passing along this AMAZING Deal on Pantene at CVS this week!  The B1G1 FREE Pantene Coupon automatically took off $6.99 for both Heather and Seth instead of $4.  Seth’s CVS manager rang him up and allowed the full amount to come off. This deal may or may not work for everyone – Let us know if it works for you!

Buy 4 Pantene Shampoos $4
Buy 4 Pantene Conditioners $4
Use: (4) FREE Pantene Conditioner or Styler Up to $6.99 wyb Pantene Shampooo from 9/16 SS
*This coupon will more than likely take off $6.99
Pay: $4.04 & Get $10 ECB (for buying $30)
OH tax was $2.08 (your tax may differ a little depending on you state)
Final Price: All 8 items for FREE plus $3.88 Money Maker (after tax)

Heather also bought the Softsoap Body Wash in her transaction so she got all the items pictured above and made $3.96!

(Thanks Heather & Seth for Deal & Pictures!)

Giant Eagle Couponers Group

• Isabelle October 5, 2012, 12:47 pm

I just got a CVS offer for $5 off a $30 purchase this morning, so this should work out very nicely!

• Lexa October 5, 2012, 9:16 pm

Every time I have tried a B1G1 auto-deduct deal at CVS, the cashier stops it and puts in the actual price. Since I don’t need Pantene, I was going to pass on this. But then I got a $4/20 in the email. I figured even if it did not autodeduct, with the $4/20 and coupons and rolling a $10 ECB, it would only be $2 for all 8. So I went and did the deal. The coupon auto-deducted and the cashier left it alone! With the $4/20, I ended up paying tax, kept my $10 ECB and got another $10 ECB. Wild.

With a $5/30, you’ll get overage, so you’ll need something that costs a little over a dollar to absorb it.

• Seth October 6, 2012, 12:29 pm

Lexa,

That’s an awesome deal. I did this deal on the 4th then on the 5th I scanne my card and received the $4/$20…would have went great with this deal. But cheap (expensive) shampoo is awesome!

• Isabelle October 6, 2012, 4:02 pm

Just got back from CVS with my profitable haul of Pantene. Thanks so much for posting about this deal!

The cashier was friendly & thought $4 for Pantene was a great price. Meanwhile, I’m thinking, um, just watch! And the coupons took off $6.99, plus my 5/30 (& I did get another item), & then $10 back on the register. I’ve had cashiers get really offended with transactions like this, but this one today was excited.

• Carol October 9, 2012, 7:43 am

Lexa if you can try a different CVS–I use to go to a CVS where the cashiers acted like you were stealing from them using coupons–I go to another one now and normally the manager works the register and whatever the coupons scans she does and she’s nice and friendly.

• Carol October 9, 2012, 4:14 pm

I only got $4 back on 8 pantene not $10–no where in the add does it say $10–what am I missing? And my cashier changed the coupon to $4.00