The Giant Eagle Website has been updated with the NEW Coupon policy. It appears that everything has stayed the same but they added a part about Competitor Coupons!
This is GREAT News for those of us that have stores that didn’t accept them previously. Depending on what stores you have nearby, you may get all kinds of coupons that you can now use at Giant Eagle! I live by Kroger and receive LOTS of coupons in the mail from them…..most recently a $9 off $90 purchase or more
Their policy does state that the competitor coupons must comply with the overall coupon policy which means that you can’t use a printable coupon over $3 in value.
I’m super excited that this is in writing! I LOVE this new policy This will also make it easier when a manufacturer coupon has a different store’s logo on it!
From the Giant Eagle Website:
- We accept competitor coupons provided they are from a grocery, convenience store or pharmacy retailer. We will not accept restaurant coupons.
- Must be for dollars or cents off a total order or a specific product. We are not able to accept % off competitor coupons.
- All competitor coupons must comply with the overall coupon policy above in terms of valid expiration dates, stacking, item limits, printed coupons, photocopies, etc.
- Competitor coupons will not be accepted through self-checkout register lanes.
- Competitor coupons are not subject to doubling.
- Management reserves the right to refuse any competitor coupon that appears to be fraudulent.
**Depending on what competitor coupons you have, you may be able to make the Giant Eagle Deals for this week even SWEETER! Who’s Jumping Up and Down?