Starting 8/26, Dollar Tree will allow coupons to be used! They have an official Coupon Policy on their site (listed below as well). Remember that items can vary at Dollar Tree Stores so you may not find every item at your local store.
* Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
* Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
* Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
* We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
* Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
* Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
* Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
* Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
* Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities
Damp Rid Moisture Absorber $1
$1/1 Damprid Moisture Absorber Product from 6/3 SS
Final Price: FREE
Maybelline Cool Swirl Eye Cream $1
$1/1 Maybelline New York Face Product printable
Final Price: FREE
Post Shredded Wheat $1
$1/1 Shredded Wheat Cereal Printable or from 8/12 SS
Final Price: FREE!
Scotch Tape 2 pack $1
25¢/1 Scotch Magic Tape Product from 8/5 SS
Final Price 75¢
Rose Art Glue Sticks $1
$1/3 RoseArt Product from 7/29 RP
Final Price: 66¢
Comet Spray or Powder Cleaner $1
75¢/1 Comet Product from All You April (exp 9/1)
Final Price: 25¢
Softsoap Bodywash 7.5oz $1
50¢/1 SoftSoap Body Wash or Bar Soap from 8/12 SS (Exp 9/1)
Final Price: 50¢
Garnier Fructis Color Shield $1
$1/1 from 7/29 RP
Final Price: Free
L’Oreal Eye Liner $1
$1/1 L’Oreal Paris Eye Product from 7/22 RP
Final Price FREE
Sunny D 48oz $1
55¢/2 Bottles of SunnyD
Final Price 72¢ each
These are GREAT Deals above but remember that just because it’s $1 (or less after coupon) at the Dollar Tree doesn’t automatically make it a great deal – if you have a grocery store that doubles coupons, you may get a better deal at the grocery store.
(Thanks to Dollar Store Deals for this list! Check out her site for more deals!)