Chicken Casserole Recipes
This Chicken Casserole Recipe is very inexpensive if you stock-up on the ingredients when they are on sale! Plus it’s very quick and easy to make. I can throw this chicken casserole recipe together in no time at all! I have to admit that sometimes I leave out the chicken
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (this is a MUST)
- 1-2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Stir in the chicken, onion, peppers, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Add noodles and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and cheese is melted.
This Chicken Casserole Recipe was adapted from Taste of Home.