*HOT* FREE Tea at Giant Eagle!

gold peak tea

Wowwee!  If you haven’t printed this 75¢ off any 18.5 oz. Gold Peak Tea, you’ll want to grab as many prints as you can by using all the computers, iPad, iPhones in your house!  My Giant Eagle had these for $1.50 (a new regular price!) which makes them FREE after coupon doubles!!

Sorry I’ve been MIA most of the day on the blog – I procrastinated and had to go shopping for Easter today!  I was able to swing by Giant Eagle (I was so excited to get this tea for FREE!) so I’ll be giving you guys some updates as soon as possible!

• Megan April 4, 2012, 4:11 pm

Are these in the refrigerated section with the big ones, or in with the soda? I didn’t see them at my store yesterday.

• Mike April 4, 2012, 6:24 pm

I would like to say…We’ve only had iPhones for a few months and have never printed anything from them. When I click your link it says unsupported browser, what am I doing wrong?

• mindy April 4, 2012, 7:05 pm

i cant print from our ipad either.

but went to GE yesterday and noticed the new price 2/$3 :) YEAH FREE TEEAAA :)

• Isabelle April 4, 2012, 8:17 pm

Does that coupon work on that size? Or was I reading it wrong?

• Rachel April 4, 2012, 8:22 pm

these are the little bottles….the single serve ones right?

• Tammy April 4, 2012, 8:52 pm

Sorry I’m slow today – after the mall I had to go to my son’s baseball game…..It was FREEZING:( Anyway, these aren’t in the refrigerated section, I found them on a shelf near other beverages. Kinda close to the chips, etc.
    This is the exact size the coupon states. 18.5 oz, I believe. It’s a smaller bottle, the big ones are over in the refrigerated area with the OJ’s. I wish we could use this on any since I probably would grab a few of the bigger ones since my daughter can drink a lot of tea:) However…FREE little ones are great too:)
    Mike – to print from the iPhone and iPad, you need to install the coupons.com app and go thru that. The app is free. Going thru any links will not work…not sure why though.

• pittsburgh24 April 4, 2012, 9:24 pm

I would like to say… You need to download the coupons.com app for the iphone/ipad. You can only print on the ipad/iphone from the app – not from a web page

• Isabelle April 5, 2012, 8:23 am

Yes, very helpful! Thanks!

I saw the small bottles in the refrigerated section, & they were 16 ounces, I think. I’ll look for these. This is everybody’s favorite tea at my house.

• Nicole April 5, 2012, 8:38 am

Hi Tammy- do you know how to print coupons from an iPad and iPhone? We have both, but haven’t been able to print coupons. Do you need to have an HP printer and be on WiFi? Do you go to the couopns.com website or use the app? I’ve tried everything and cannot get it to work! I have such trouble printing from Apple devices!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work :)

• Tammy April 5, 2012, 9:04 am

Nicole, you do have to have a compatible wifi printer to be able to print. Other than that, you just have to go thru the coupons.com app. Pulling up coupons.com in safari will not work, it has to be thru the app. If you have an older printer, it may not be compatible.

• Nicole April 5, 2012, 10:36 am

I do have a compatible wifi printer that I can print anything else to, but when I read the coupons.com FAQ, it looks like they only support HP printers? Can anyone else confirm this? Thanks so much!!

• Tammy April 5, 2012, 11:59 am

Nicole – I didn’t know that:( I do have a HP Officejet Pro 8500A so maybe that’s why it works for me. That is weird that they would only support one brand of printers:(