*HOT* Deal on Bayer at Walgreens!!

bayer

Print this $1/1 Bayer Coupon now and hold it to use Next week at Walgreens-

2 Bayer Low Dose Aspirin 32ct or Chewable Aspirin 36 ct B1G1 50% = $4.48
(2) $1/1 Printable
Stack with: $1/1 Walgreens coupon found in the March coupon booklet (will subtract $2)
Final Price: 24¢ each! GREAT Price for Asprin!

(Thanks Wild for Wags!)

• Danielle March 5, 2012, 8:18 pm

I haven’t really couponed at Walgreens, but I’ve heard you need to have the same amount of items as you do coupons…. does that include Walgreens coupons? So.. would I have to find 2 more items to buy since I’m using 4 coupons?

• Tammy March 5, 2012, 8:45 pm

I don’t shop at Walgreens either but I believe that is how it works. I’m not sure if the one from the coupon book counts as 1 or 2 coupons though since it is only one but comes off twice. You could throw in 1 or 2 small filler items or buy something that you need anyway.

• Seth March 6, 2012, 12:00 am

From what I have heard about shopping at Walgreens and using coupons is this:

– When using a Walgreens coupon, that coupon will take off X dollar amount listed.

Example: Awhile back there was a Walgreens coupon for $1 off Chapstick. I was able to purchase 12 Chapsticks at $.99 and used the $1 off Walgreens coupon. That one Walgreens coupons took off $12 and I paid only tax which was around $.77.

– You can buy one item and use a manufacture coupon and any Walgreens coupons.

Example: “When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.” This is from the Walgreens coupon policy.

So I think you’ll just have to try it and see what happens. I have purchased OJ from Walgreens before using a Walgreens instore coupon and a manufacture coupon and had no problems what so ever. I guess it just depends on your Walgreens. It doesn’t hurt to try…and if all else fails just throw in some $.15 Laffy Taffy or some other cheap treat.

• Tammy March 6, 2012, 8:05 am

Seth – Thanks so much!!

• Traci March 6, 2012, 8:40 am

No you do not need what they call a ‘filler’ item for this deal. It is 1 mfq per item the coupon book counts as a store coupon. Now they tricky part is when you use register rewards to purchase the items you WILL need a ‘filler’ items because RR (register rewards) are considered mfq. It is sometimes confusing to shop there but fun because it can be challenging lol but I have gotten so many free items rolling my RR on future purchases :)

• Tammy March 6, 2012, 1:35 pm